User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Most Promising Writer (And Not Yourself!)

    I've only read stuff by Faith, Brad, and Crysi, so I couldn't really say without reading eveything :wink:

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: We Want YOU

    ~*Gasp!*~ Jack has no nicnicname! I'll have to think this one over... Anyway...Stopped by your site, seems cool! I'll have to explore it more!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    Of course, he is, Bobo, of course he is :wink:

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    ~*Plays the Tango for Mat and Til*~ Haha, this is fun :D

    Mar 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    Brad, you're brilliant!!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    Hehe, I like the crazy red hair. :wink: ~*looks at her shirt*~ not that different, love Ooh, can we get more pets. Wierd pets, that people wouldn't usually have...like bats ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I;m nowhere near new, but yet I am

    Welcome (back)! Yeah, I know wutcha mean by 'I can't just pick upa pencil and write.' Neither can I, I have to be in 'the writing mood'. This is a ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Well, yeah. Oh well, you guys are so much more accepting than people around here when it comes to that type of thing. I've lost a few freinds over thier ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    Yeah, I liked my blue lady...but idk, this is just fun

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Show Off Your Davvie!

    ~*Keep old avatar or make a davvie, keep old avatar or make a davvie...*~ Aw, man, this is tough! Ah, what the heck, this sounds fun!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hawk and Chevy, wow, you guys are SOOOOOO pretty!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    ~*Hands Emma a cookie*~

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    I detect something...ominous...about the way you said 'friend', and the twisted smilies kinda...magnify that effect. :wink:

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: We Want YOU

    WELCOME TO YWS< MISTERQUACK! Lol, love your name. :wink: Aaaaaanyway, I'm Tara. I think I'll give you your nicnicname right now, in case I forget. How about...Mik. That works :wink: ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    ~*Tries to keep the topic to welcoming new members, something you can only do so many times if no new members post on topic*~ Oooh, a welcome song! We should ...

    Mar 2, 2005


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2