User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Your hobbies (sport)

    Surfing is definately my favorite! (tho, living in NM I don't get to do it much), skateboarding, snoboarding. Usedta play baseball, but havn't for a long time. Boxing is a ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone.....

    You never forget to do that, do you, Tae? Welcome to YWS, Jossymaiye! I'm Tara, officially-unofficial nicnicname giver! You shall nw be Jos. I know, I know, I'm losing the ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (Title working in Progress)-13+ for language

    Thanx everyone, I really appreciate your critiques, especially Mesh. I couldn't ask for better editors!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust 3 - the town

    =D> This is wonderfull, Willow! I can't wait for the next part! the only thing I would like to say is wouldn't 'loaves of bread' sound better than 'breads'? :wink:

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Apoligies, apoligies...

    ~*Hugs for Z*~

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    I'd like to wish everyone a veryy merry un-birthday, unless it's your birthday, in which case 'd like to wish you a verry merry un-birthday tomorrow! :D

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    I never said African Swamp Rats were ugly...:wink: Yeah, you know I've seen some pretty hott swamp rats walking down the street. :wink:

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    I have hazel eyes, so they're always changing colors. It depends on my mood, though. When I'm sad, they're deep green, when I'm cheerfull, just plain hazel-green, when I'm tired, ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: MINIMIZED!

    rat popped infront of Jake. "Things are getting wierd," Jake said, rubbing his eyes one more time, "gah, what did I eat before I went to bed, anyway? This dream ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: Edge of Reason

    I kept a tear that had gathered in my eye from rollong down my cheek, and brushed my hair aside as I stood up. I tried to ignore my quivering ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    So, wait, you drew Bob? That's awesome! :lol: :thumb:

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A Few Things

    She's beautiful! More realistic, but with an anime quality to it. This picture's amazing!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Hehe! I like this! Love the color! Really brightens up the board! :D

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    Ooooh, cool! Yeah, guys seem to be harder to draw :? how about a woman with: -short black hair -Green Eyes -sitting on a hilltop, looking at the moon -A ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    (The Badger song is AWESOME!) Broccoli

    Mar 2, 2005


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes