User avatar

Tara

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tequila Sunrise

    The imagery was absoluetly amazing! This was my favorite part: Dipping our fingers into inky dyes, we trace the labyrinth that interlaces our pot-marked façade. Incredible use of metaphorical descrip

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I love you guys so much!!! I hope we'll all be able to keep in touch via another site. Nate, thank you for keeping YWS going for this long. It's ...

    May 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    My advice to everyone: never eat rotten peanut butter.

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would it look better purple?

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: sentence scramblers

    This is a game we play sometimes to make up coded screen names for ourselves sometimes. I thought it might be fun to share with you. It's pretty difficult, but ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    lol! I LOVE the looks on your faces!

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: "Writing Challange 2/6": Shh

    Awesome poem :D. There's something about it I really like. However, the lines "with reality I toy" and "what'll be the end of the run sound a bit odd. The ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lovely hat, Crysi. :lol: looks gorgeous Snoinky- L-O-V-E your pig :D

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    :evil: Tara's one of those really irritating people who can get away with wearing really dark lip stuff...I. on the other hand, end up looking like I didn't have a ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ok, imageshack is acting up, so I can't directly put the images here. ah well, links are good. Here I am...biting me tongue...amazing, isn't it? Yeah...I look a little bit ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Don't I just look like such a happy person? actually, you look a lot like my friend Justin, who IS a very happy person. So in a way, yes, yes ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't 'IT' a sewer clown?

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Wallmart

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Lol, you said 'black', Dusky. ;) I don't need another cat :) do you have two hands?

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    large groups of people o.O

    Jan 4, 2006


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin