User avatar

Tara

  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    I'm not part of that website, but there's definitely been some b****ing about him. Anyways, welcome. Here is your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Taking stuff apart. You can't lend me a pencil if you want it back in one piece. Me too, anything that can in any way be dismenbered will be. :twisted: ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Ok guys, don't do the same thing to this thread. WHere's someone with alotta pics to get this thing started?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Taer

    Crystalia leaned breathlessly against the cool stone wall lining the inner court of the castle. Just a little closer, she thought. Should 'just a little closer' be italicised? She could ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Hmmmm, I can't seem to access the second link. So, Bobo, are you gonna be posting anything new?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What will the Future Be Like?

    Ever seen GATTACA? That's pretty much how I view the future. Kinda sad, but it seems about right to me.

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 20,000 Posts!

    No one really bothers with the other topics on YFW. It's always been that way. Wow, we already have 20,000 posts? Not hard to believe, actually. Considering how many of ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    agreed. What about you, Bo? You gonna be brave and put u'r pic up?

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    Ravenna! It's been so long! Wow, nice to hear from ya again! So...where've you been, we've missed you :wink:. Aaaaaaaanyway, Welcome to YWS!!!! If you have ne questions, or need ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Hehe, I agree with EBM. I'd much rather get a card like that than a storebought one for Mother's Day! (My Mom's a bit odd, she gets my sister and ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Happy B-day, Hap!

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow, areida, you'r beautiful!

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You Had Any Superpower....

    Well, since I can already make myself invisible :-# you didn't read that...and since I have Kern and Tasha i really don't need to fly :wink:...I guess I able to ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    I don't like Finding Nemo. It just seemed like a ploy to get more money...idk, it might be b/c everyone was so into it. "Nemo's so cute, Nemo this, Nemo ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Finding Neverland was the last good movie I saw, that is 'good new movie.' It had a wonderfull cast (although Dustin Hoffman doesn't appear in it as much as I ...

    Mar 5, 2005


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken