User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    When I was in Driver's Ed, we leaned that there is a place...can't remember where...(I'll look it up) but the FIRST offence for DWI is death. I think hat's a ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    innocent, yes, but there's a hint of mischief in his eyes. hehe

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    He's so cute, Crysi!!! I love him!!!

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Aww, I'll draw you something, Pei. anything you like. :D

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    That's absolutely amazing! wow!!!

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Say the word and I can make you one. You don't have to 'pay me points'. lol.

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    lol, been busy lately, I guess. :wink:

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Tapping the Dream Tree by Charles Delint.

    This book was beyond amazing. Delint is lie no other author out there, his material is completely original! It'a a collection of short stories, each one utterly amazing. The author ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I said horror. I'm rather tired of Fantasy, to tell the truth. Of course, I like a mix of everything. (Including Pat Buchanan)

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Too trusting... *nods head* :twisted: But welcome anyways. -BS Well, well, look who it is. Some things never change, I guess. Welcome all the same, milove!!

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #1

    I wouldn't even give it a thought before saying no. First, you don't even know that these people are publishers. Second, you want controll of your work, and that's an ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    When I was younger, I would wake up and follow a trail of jellybeans to my hiden easter basket. My sister would get a different trail leading to a different ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    For me Easter means...well, it's eally quite pathetic...saying two more words to my Da before we both leave. 'Happy Easter' Yup, sometimes we really overdo it. :lol:

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    That reminds me, I havn't done any writing for a while. I'm supposed to, says me...but I just keep putting it off...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    No question, Maya and Inca

    Mar 22, 2005


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew