User avatar

Tara

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i took you for grant[ed]

    Brad you are absolutely brilliant. :shock:

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shall we Dance? (13+ for profanity) /P

    :lol: that was easy

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???

    " What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???" You mean we didn't? :? :wink:

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shall we Dance? (13+ for profanity) /P

    The stars were bright. The sky, a liquid jet black color, that made me kind of twitch at its perfection, crashed in on us and smothered us in her cloying ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    awww, poor Nai ::Goes and sits next to Nai::

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 1:19 am 2) Full Name: Susan Tatheryn Caffrey 3) Nickname: Tara, TT, Susie-Q, suzie, san, pyro baby, Cole, Freddy, Columbia, Sake`, as with a few other things ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    Wow, did I just sit there and click through that whole thing? oh boy. I need a hobby, as does the person who created this thing.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    The way he looks all flame-ish in the one drawing is awesome. Did u say once that you did that accidentally?

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Thanks, Harley :D Yeah, the thing about the thumb is that you don't see the end of it. The knuckle is bent around the other hand, if ya get wut ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I don't think you can.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goranol's chosen: Chapter 2

    The campsite where Yunero had his last roasted deer. incomplete sentence arvy. Is that picking up where you left off from another sentence? if not, it sounds a bit strange.... ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey can anyone here give me any advice?

    Sometimes freinds go thier separate ways. But just b/c freinds change thier interests doesn't mean they don't 'belong' together. You should see some of my freinds, then look at me. ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    It takes me about...what, under 2 min 2 put on makeup. All I wear is eyeliner and mascara. I refuse to put any cosmetics directly on my skin. Be it ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: surreality (a short story) (Over 13) /P

    I'll post a 'fuller' review later...now I'm completely in another world and have no idea wut I'm saying. I read it, and liked it. It actually held my attention...which most ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    Hey! Delo's back! :D Long time no see round here!

    Mar 31, 2005


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn