User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Clash/Ramones

    I love the Ramones, but I'm gonna have to say the Clash

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    ARVY! -ginormic hug and tons of kisses-

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    -Being rushed. I absolutely can't stand to be rushed. -My mother asking me to play songs for her friends when they come over -the phone ringing really early in the ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey guys, I'm back. Partly because I've had a little bit of spare time lately, but mostly because I missed the dancing pink elephant. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Oh yeah, that's ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey guys, remember me? (Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to delete my account when I left) Lol, I just dropped in to check up on you, and see that you're ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    You guys are all so sweet :) :( (Everyone: She's not gone yet? Sheesh, I thought she was leaving!) I guess I stopped by one last time for 'sentimental reasons' ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    'Ara.. can I be the yenta and ask why? I'm tryinng to get a few things straightened out in my life. Tara made some bad descisions, she did things that ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye everyone! I'll miss you!

    *Hugs everyone* Hey, remember me? I haven't posted for a while, as a few of you might have noticed. Now, ironically, I've come back to say goodbye. I'm leaving YWS. ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    Hello Trinity, welcome to YWS! Hope you like it here. :D If you need anything there are lots of people here who would be willing to help. You can pm ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Ara, that looks really good. oh.. celtic-notish tree... awesome. I'm not much of an art critic, but that tree... was that hard to draw? naw, that was actually a pretty ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm a new crazy person (Subject suggested by Uniaeca)

    You never miss a trick, do ya Tae? (I love that dancing elephant) Anyway, welcome to YWS. Craziness is something we all need. Have fun with it!

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    I've always just loved to write. I was inspired by JRR Tolkien's the Lord of the Rings,when it comes to serious writing, tho I don't even write fantasy.

    May 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    Here's my old man. This was just an experiment.

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yay! nai finally posted a pic...after...what, 6 months? lol, j/k. :wink: I love that pic of Qi! it's so cute. Wow, his hair is really red!

    May 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Now taking requests--

    Amazing, Tess. As always :D

    Apr 25, 2005


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist