User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Digital cameras turn people into cam whores. Yes they do... ^ This is Johnny, my baby :lots_hearts: He's a pimp Group effort, woohoo

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Jack!! Oh, well aren't you special, got an ORANGE name now, huh? ;) Haha, good to see ya

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    Great list! Very helpful for those "Said is too boring" situations. Most definitely. That's one of my biggest problems while writing. Thanx much :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Definitely LOTR. I was a huge fan of Tolkien's when I was a really lil girl, and I don't really like Rowling's writing style, although I do think she has ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    if you like Ozzy, try looking into the original Black Sabbath; the band that paved the way for all metal and rock, you hear today. Oh, most definitely. I liked ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Aw, of course I remember you, Dusky :) nice seeing you again!

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the betrayal of winter

    I have to say, Jack, I got chills reading this, especially the last line. It was beautifully written. The only thing I'd say is in the last stanza, I'd change ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    I was actually bored enough to look this up on the internet one day, back in 6th grade. The average amount of wood chucked by a woodchuck was 247 chords. ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    I like you :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Nai! :mrgreen: Can't tell you how much I missed you!!! Wow, feels great to be back. I'm gonna go totter around the boards. :xmas_cool:

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    That is probably one of the best movies ever made. Seriously. I concur.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Not a bit rap fan, Arvy? ;) -the Violent Fems (they had a few good songs, but for the most part...)

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    Hmmm...I'll say true. (Hey, depending on who you are, you could consider 5,000 miles 'near' right?) >likes the taste of badger soup

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Eric Clapton is in my cd player, but I'm listening to 'Brain Stew' by Green Day

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Blink 182 Good Charlotte Simple Plan Destiny's Child The Killers the Byrds Fall Out Boy Snoop Dog 50 cent

    Nov 29, 2005


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince