User avatar

Tara

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Yeah, I know it is, but we're not the only ones. A friend of mine who moved to North Dakota says a few of her friends are taking anti depressants, ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    I didn't mean to offend you, Qi, and I apologize. However, you mustn't take what I say so seriously. I'm speaking from personal experience, from what I've seen going on ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    lol! You guys crack me up :lol:

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Absolutely nothing. :D black tank top a pair of jeans that long ago saw the end of their days, yet I refuse to part with. no shoes, but I'm wearing ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: !!

    :twisted: This good?

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    I dropped out of school after my Sophomore year. I'd be graduating this year. No one ever expected me to be a dropout. In elementary and mid school I got ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 I've always loved that pic, it looks even cooler in red and black

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    please nobody anti-greenday lynch me - I'm sick of greenday fans being persecuted!!! Amen :D Mr Soul- Neil Young Well, hello Mr. Soul, I dropped by to pick up a ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Haha, yeah, ever see Pete's Dragon? A cure for everything, but does anything actually cure you?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    Aw, she's cute, I like her

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom T-Shirts!

    I absolutely LOVE the 'How to Party' one :lol:

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?

    Ah, America, one Nation under the influence. America is definitely far too over medicated, and a big percent of those medications are anti-depressants. Let's face it, we have a medication ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Time-Pink Floyd ...which just ended, ok.. Nothing Else Matters- Metallica

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Aww, thanx emma, and might I say you're absolutely gorgeous :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    -Hands Arvy a cookie- now go over there and be good. Yeah, emma, that's me in the hat...with no face.

    Nov 29, 2005


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost