-
Re: Stay
It's always hard to critique song lyrics, because you don't know how the song goes, and alot of times things have to be written the way they are to fit ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: keep still
The London Bridge line was actually one of my favorites. I noticed you didn't capitalize anything in this poem, such as "I" or "London".
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Go Jack! :thumb:
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Ok...things are getting a bit too intense for me around here...-runs off to find Nai- And Arvy, sweetie, I love ya, but I'm no one's sheep.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: hey, new person looking for help!
hey everyone, I've had this account forever but i actually have never really done anything with it because school is a hassle and all that, so now i want to ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: MWAH!!!
You used the pink elephant and the word 'arse'. You have my approval ;)
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: My bio
much as i jerk my head in a really weird way and make a discusting expression on my face, I say "WELCOME TO YWS!" :roll: Be nice, Arvy, you don't ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Black-eyed Angel
I'm very restless, indecisive and find it extremely difficult to stick to one thing or finish anything. I don't like choosing, I'd rather have everything on the menu! Sounds all ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Haha, wanna know something funny? I actually DID break a mirror once. it didn't just up and shatter, but it fell off the wall and broke. It was hilarious.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.
Yeah, YWS is addicting...I wasn't here for months, and was only going on the computer about once ever two weeks, but now that I've joined again I'm glued to the ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)
Welcome to YWS! Sit back and enjoy the ride ...and the pink elephants :elephant:
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Inspirations?
I usually just start writing, almost like a freewrite, and let everything just pour out of me. Then I sift through it, and I usually get some interesting ideas.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Wait! come back! I like you :D and I'm sure you're gorgeous!
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
How awesome are pancakes? You get a thumbs up in my book :thumb:
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: !!
Go Snoink! haha, that pic rocks
Nov 30, 2005
