User avatar

Tara

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Tara, Okay, hun, this is starting to get old. You've been throwing me around, continually -BLEEP-ing me over, and you still don't have a -BLEEP-ing plot picked out. Come ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    Those pigs must have been very very hungry. They are omnivorous, which means that they eat both meat and vegetation, though they prefer the latter. Rarely, will they hunt down ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Columbine Video Game

    I'm all for free speech, but there's a difference between 'free speech' and tasteless video games.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic Church fights gay adoption rules

    There are a lot of straight couples out there with kids FAR less qualified to have children than many of the gay couples I know. I'm planning on having kids ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I've been back for a week or two now, but I haven't formally said hullo again, so hello and I love you all. And EBM!!!! How the heck've you been, ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death's Gift

    I'd like to start by saying this story grabbed me straight from the get-go. The opening sentence is very strong- an attention getter. I like how you take time to ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: heart brake

    It's a very good start. I like the description, and nice use of metaphors. I just have a few critiques My heart has broken into a million pieces in which ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    lime

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic Church fights gay adoption rules

    I have extremely strong opinions on this partictular topic, you don't even want to get me started. Let's just say I think the Catholic church should just wake the heck ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Aww, rose, you're so pretty! You have lovely eyes.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    -smirks and scoffs, shaking head- I assume by 'desire' you're talking about love, right? Well, sweetheart, that's a very relative subject. Had you asked me a year ago things would've ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Its time to Break it Down

    The man with the jacket in the second one reminds me of John Lennon. It's probably the nose..the the haircut. All he needs are some little round beatnik glasses, and ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Waffle Code

    It's brilliant...absoluetly brilliant. -jots down notes in a memo pad.-

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    The Myspace pic...maybe later I'll be more motivated to find better ones...lol

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Crysi, LOVE the haircut! Definately suits you!

    Jan 20, 2007


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus