-
Re: Christmas shopping panic!
Write them a song or a poem...make them something. Or buy them something completely random, like a rubber chicken wearing a sombrero.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Now THAT looks like fun :D
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
"Polly"- Nirvana
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: When did you start doing THAT?
I hate sweets. Everyone assumes love them.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
The End
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Cedar chips
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that being over-rated was over-rated
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Would it be easier if we just did our own study?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I'm not quite sure. Do you like YWS?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
We're not sure if it was a man or a woman, so don't you think plain 'Pat' could work?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I have ten less then twenty. What do you get when you mix all colors together?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
scenery
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Would it be all right if we just named that person 'Pat'?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that being in water makes it easier to think.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you think there's someone who could tell us?
Nov 30, 2005
