-
Re: This word reminds me of...
break
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
indeed. what is the opposite of 'dark' and starts with a 'w'
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
jump
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
canned
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
seed
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
fanned
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Change One Letter
peel
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
asphalt
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Is anyone here already named Pat?
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
peppermint
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Peace or Freedom?
I'm not sure if either could completely exist. It's a nice thought, but for total peace, we'd have to all practically be brainwashed, since, let's face it, people have different ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Government Funding in the Arts
I have to agree with Qi on the 'modern art' issue. I was in a modern art gallery last month with my sister. While some of it was quite beautiful, ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Writing: Career or hobby?
I'm gonna go with AstrangedbeaR and say both. It's be great to get published, but either way I do it for fun, and love doing it.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Bill Brasky!!
Can you believe we used to do this in school? Bill Brasky had a sex change back in 1843 so he could audition for a role in a movie that ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
We flipped a canoe over once...and we weren't even in the water. We had it tied up and turned it into a hammock. Yeah, we really need hobbies. We don't ...
Dec 1, 2005
