User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey everyone...It's been over a year now since I've been here, and I decided to drop in to say hi and see how the site's doing...it's certainly grown since the ...

    May 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Corner in the Round Room pt1

    Part One: Daniel It took me a few moments to recognize the taste in my mouth. It was sweet, yet stale, intoxicating. Blood. My Blood. How long it had been ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Daniel slowed his movement moentarily, listening to the approaching footsteps with mild curiosity. They were too heavy to be Laeja's, yet too scattered to be Jack's. Suddenly loosing interest, he ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A teenage girl with long straight brown hair and a pale complexion. quiet, yet smart and natural, but sad and withdrawn. an outcast, but by her own choosing. Jerrikah

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but your muffin is made of cement. I wish I wasn't in love...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    "THIS IS NOT WALLMART!" John shouted, nervously shoving a pickle in his ear. "Great Scott!" The penguins gasped, mounting the giraffes promptly, "He's right!." They galloped off into the sunset, ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    Put up a logo or something more writing related because snowflakes make me ENRAGED!!!!! *sets snowflakes on fire* Or something else, I mean, nothing is bland, snowflakes anger the population... ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: HIM!

    I saw them at the Sunshine Theater last summer. Best concert I went to all year.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted but now you can't remember it! I wish I was seven years old again...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "His name was Allen Dawkins. He was a very furry man."

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Day one of my five moth experiment with mold. I put a tomato on the counter, and watched carfeully for any changes..."

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I couldn't say...there's not too much I'm proud of, I guess. Pride is dissappointing. when you get angry, what calms you down?

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of some sort of Irish lore. A sad tale, with some sort of love story hidden in it. Saccade

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cool colors. Blues and favorite tie is dark purple... Christ, they took my tie...where did they put my tie? are you a morning person, or an evening person?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you have to do 10 lessons next week! I wish I could fly!

    Jan 30, 2007


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard