-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hey everyone...It's been over a year now since I've been here, and I decided to drop in to say hi and see how the site's doing...it's certainly grown since the ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: Corner in the Round Room pt1
Part One: Daniel It took me a few moments to recognize the taste in my mouth. It was sweet, yet stale, intoxicating. Blood. My Blood. How long it had been ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: In The Picture
Daniel slowed his movement moentarily, listening to the approaching footsteps with mild curiosity. They were too heavy to be Laeja's, yet too scattered to be Jack's. Suddenly loosing interest, he ...
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: name association
A teenage girl with long straight brown hair and a pale complexion. quiet, yet smart and natural, but sad and withdrawn. an outcast, but by her own choosing. Jerrikah
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but your muffin is made of cement. I wish I wasn't in love...
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: The Worst Story Ever
"THIS IS NOT WALLMART!" John shouted, nervously shoving a pickle in his ear. "Great Scott!" The penguins gasped, mounting the giraffes promptly, "He's right!." They galloped off into the sunset, ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Pick The Background!
Put up a logo or something more writing related because snowflakes make me ENRAGED!!!!! *sets snowflakes on fire* Or something else, I mean, nothing is bland, snowflakes anger the population... ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: HIM!
I saw them at the Sunshine Theater last summer. Best concert I went to all year.
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted but now you can't remember it! I wish I was seven years old again...
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
"His name was Allen Dawkins. He was a very furry man."
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
"Day one of my five moth experiment with mold. I put a tomato on the counter, and watched carfeully for any changes..."
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I couldn't say...there's not too much I'm proud of, I guess. Pride is dissappointing. when you get angry, what calms you down?
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Reminds me of some sort of Irish lore. A sad tale, with some sort of love story hidden in it. Saccade
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Cool colors. Blues and favorite tie is dark purple... Christ, they took my tie...where did they put my tie? are you a morning person, or an evening person?
Jan 30, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but you have to do 10 lessons next week! I wish I could fly!
Jan 30, 2007
