User avatar

TanazMasaba

  • Other Poetry Re: love, friendship, family

    i wrote this almost a year ago for my little sister Titly.....and I know whoever is reading this can dedicate it to some one they love too

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: love, friendship, family

    Simple Advices When you don’t know where to look Just close your eyes, When you don’t know whom to trust Look at your reflection with a dazzling smile. And when ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mind-Stones

    I like this its very creative.

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    My favourite is Candice James, Willfred Owen, John Keats, Sir Walter Scott, Alfred Lord Tennyson. Candice James is a modern poet but she's amazing!

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This one time.

    mmmmmmmmm.......this was short yet really sweet and I liked it. Usually people makes their poems long when talking about romance and love but you kept it short and in control. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Richard

    hey this is really really good! I like how the girl doesn't care about age differences and how she thinks her feelings are in control when it isn't. nice job ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Addiction

    Thanks! this was inspired by stories of addicts who are trying to recover and keeps on failing. I have never been an addict myself but I wonder if this is ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All The Single Ladies ch-1

    i agree with the story getting rushed and thanks for pointing the mistakes out, they're really helpful. I have read some of your works and wow you are really talented! ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All The Single Ladies ch-1

    All The Single Ladies Chapter 1: Wishes on a star “Cause our song is the slamming screen door Sneaking out late tapping on your window, When we’re on the phone ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Addiction

    Addiction Attraction, my destruction Can’t take my eyes off her A voice calling me from the depths of nowhere She wants me to strip down to the thirst I hide ...

    Jul 16, 2010


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA