User avatar

TanazMasaba

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Soul Collector- 1

    hey this is apretty good story. Why don't I kind of list all the positives and the negatives? Good: 1) Brilliant concept, really unique, really creative 2) No distracting or ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Speak Now Chapter Three:Tip tap drems are raining

    Chapter Three: “Tip tap, dreams are raining”. I was lying on my stomach, feet dangling in the air on the sleek white couch eating popcorn and watching a retarded movie ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Speak Now Chapter Two: Trying Times

    *blushing* thank you so much for the advice (and the compliments) pls come back now and then to read this. I don't think I can continue if I don't have ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Speak Now Chapter Two: Trying Times

    The 5 minutes bell rang. I crossed my fingers and opened the bathroom door, just a few inches. The halls were filling up with people. I closed the door and ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    Here's my story: A group of talented teens arrives at this summer camp. They meet and becomes one group and the drama begins. Okay that's stupid. I just don't know ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    Any one mind if I join (what a stupid question!!) Anyways I'm taking hope. Profile coming up soon :D

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    God I'm so glad this chapter is not that lengthy like so many people's are, but don't you think it's getting a little rushed? Slow down there and express more ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    God I'm so glad this chapter is not that lengthy like so many people's are, but don't you think it's getting a little rushed? Slow down there and express more ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    oh and if you got time please see my work "Speak Now". I need good writers to help me correct my mistakes. Criticisms not accepted---criticisms WANTED!!!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    "My hands shook as I put the key in the lock. When I twisted I heard a very soft click." I don't think it goes with the flow. "Maybe he ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Speak Now Chapter One: The Invisible

    Thanks so musch for your help and please do come by now and then!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Prologue)

    hey this is actually kind of cool you know, except for the last bit I guess, that was confusing. I think you should have given a little more attention for ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Speak Now Chapter One: The Invisible

    I am an outcast. I do all the dirty work and watch others enjoy the time of their lives. Fridays are okay, I thought, what with every one being busy ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Afraid

    oh and if you need any help just PM me

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Afraid

    I love the entire poem. It's beautiful, emotional and you were able to express your self very creatively. However, don't you think the poem becomes a little too repetitive some ...

    Aug 30, 2010


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)