User avatar

Tamora

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, I'm Tamora, (Tammie if you want.) The answer to your question is yes, the writers corner is the place for writing, (it sort of makes sense when you think ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for some friends

    Hi. I'm Tamora, as you can see. Tammie's alright though. I love animals, but, annoyingly, I don't have any. I would love to have a dog though, and a rat ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    hey Conor! Howz it? welcome to the site, you're going to have heaps of fun here, that's for sure. I love Sci-fi, so PM me when you've written something!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    Hi! that is an awesome tatto! I havn't met you, I'm ashamed to say I havn't heard of you, but you seem really cool! especially if you have such a ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Design & New Resources Section

    This is sooo cool! Where'd you get the idea for resources? It's great! Nice going Nate. :D

    May 9, 2007


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern