User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I've got to go!" Keira retorted, "If only because they are after me. I want to know why." Eryc looked at her and shook his head, "It's too dangerous." Keira ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I am not staying here by myself," Keira said indignantly, then noticed Blanche, "I mean, I'm not letting you guys have all the fun. I'm coming too, I don't care ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira spoke up, "We can't just rush straight in without knowing anything about them, I mean, we don't even know who created them, so how are we supposed to know ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    The suddeness of Eryc's changing had shocked her out of the awkward moment and she followed obediently behind. the vampires were muttering to themselves and seemed oblivious to what had ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira sat up, slightly dazed by the rush of air that had suddenly come and gone. She looked at Eryc and smiled shakily, what a trip. "thanks Eryc...um...that was...exhilerating," she ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    *hey guys, what sort of name do you think we should use for this storybook? 'something, i don't know' isn't much. :wink: :lol: so give me your ideas guys, not ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "What do you mean? Leaving from the top," Keira looked at eryc startled, "how?" His grin became wider, "You'll see." They climbed out the window and onto the roof, looking ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    *Hey Guys, I've thought of a name for this storybook. What do you think of 'Night Shadows'? it relates to the facy that over half of our charactors are creatures ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "We need to find out what this thing is up to," Keira said, "Why it was chasing me, unless some of you already know." She looked expectantly at the group, ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira looked at Eryc and smiled back. "And why shouldn't I? I may as well get used to the fact that you all seem to be intent on helping me. ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira took the blanket and wrapped it around her, she had heard the motherly tones in the vampires voice, but where had it come from? She felt a sudden feeling ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira looked expectantly at the vampires, wondering why they talked to each other in such a familiar way. They were close, that was for sure, but how close. 'My love.' ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira looked around, the creatures were talking among themselves, oblivious to her. She was tempted to slip out, but she had nowhere to go, nowhere to run, perhaps this was ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira shook her head, this was confusing, everyone seemed to be here to help her, yet they didn't seem to be friends. "Why?" she asked, "why help me?"

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira looked around at the many strange faces peering at her. She couldn't speak, it was too confusing. As she thought back to what had caused all these strange events ...

    May 30, 2007


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson