User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    *We've already tried the PMing thing, but that doesn't work, i mean we can't flip a coin, or play paper, sissors, rock, though we did try.*

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin looked towards the dragon soaring throught the sky in front of her, Hyte's grace was unmatched and she'd always been happy with her moneuverabilty(?). But it was her strength ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin walked back to the stables after she heard the announcements, Hyte was resting up, too tired from the trip to bother coming to the stadium. As she approached she ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "You're really positive aren't you?" Eryc grinned, "It's always been a fault of mine." She smied and looked again at her hand, now what. Her hand was bad but she ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira sat down at the table and placed the picture back on it, she wondered why he kept it, surely he reminded himself of the past that can never return ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira sighed, "Fair enough I suppose, living alone like this, I'd get lonely too." She smiled, Eryc seemed to be able to get her to open up like she didn't ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Um...you know poker?" Eryc grinned, "What are we betting?" Keira smiled back, "How about, how many questions we get to ask the captive?" His smile vanished, Keira realised that that ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin struggled to hide a chuckle, though he was her competition, Jackle still found ways to crack her hard shell. Hyte saw her and laughed. "I knew you wouldn't be ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira watched Selena leave and turned to Ishtar and Blanche. "Look if you're going, you should probably go now, I don't think she's very fond of waiting." Ishtar looked at ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    *Thanks a heap Kater, that's going to make this a whole lot more interesting* Keira looked thankfully at Eryc, he obviously didn't want trust taken away from him. "Thanks Eryc, ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Eryc, you don't need to kill them. They are part of you," Keira said, "Please, it would be awful, for you as well as for those that knew what you ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin walked Hyte towards the stables and stopped when she saw who was there. Hyde. "So?" Hyte inquired, "are you going to forgive and forget, or treat him like the ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin looked down from Hyte's back and sighed. Here she was again, looking down on the hard lines of the hills that surrounded the competitions arena. It had only been ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Name: Lyin Gender: Female Species: Elf Age: 17 Looks: Lean, Pointy ears(obviously) long but very attractive face. Personality: Kind, But hard. Get on her wrong side and it's hard to ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    The exchange between Ishtar and Eryc had given keira a new view of their previous relationship, it hadn't been great. contradicting each other, and assuming the others views never worked ...

    Jun 25, 2007


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler