User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Hey there! I sort of got bullied into joining. lol. not that I'm complaining, I like the idea of co-writing and I know of plenty of good authors who have ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria Crouching outside the window Keleria listened intently to what Athene and Nicholas were saying. She was shocked to find out that they hadn't seen each other before, she thought ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria let out the breath she'd been holding. They hadn't recognised her. They would have called her if they had. Surely. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or not, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria ran hard for a long time, wanting to get rid of the look in Moira's eyes, but no matter what she did it wouldn't leave her mind. Finally she ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    "What do you think you'll find?" Moira had reacted badly to Keleria's desicion to pack up and move on, but Keleria thought she was doing the right thing, no one ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria Frowning, Keleria looked at the shapes created by the stones she had thrown. the patterns confused her, and she struggled to interpret their meanings. Maybe Moira's right, I do ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria Crawling beneath the shrubs Keleria, her hands tenderly holding the pouch out in front of her, approached the clearing silently. Before she left her safe hiding place she looked ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Awesome! Name: Jessica Francois Age: 12 Personality: strong, but relies on her mother quite alot. she's not a spoilt brat though. Gender: Female History: She's french. Her sister and father ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    **we don't actually know if the hooded person is an elf or not, so amybe that's you?**

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    The sudden comotion distracted Genlia from the hooded elf, and when he looked back towards them, they were gone. Blast. He thought. He hated the idea that someone could slip ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    Genlia watched as the man lifted his opponent across his shoulder and dumped him on the mat they fought on. He has been looking forward to this match for many ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    Only the elves are evil, and the humans can be, but not to the same extent. Now I need someone! Name: Genlia Age: 35 Race (sorry, I forgot to put ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    I'm getting a bit tired of all the "good elves" that are constantly the heroes/helpers of novels. So why not make them the bad guys? But with all the normal ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    I suppose that seeing as i'm one of the first twelve, I'll be a witch. Name= Keleria Frolen Age= Edit, sure, no problem. 19 Elements= Fire and Air Appearance= Keleria ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira popped a sugar cube into her mouth, sucking slowly as she thought. Her mind was blank before the forest, but that didn't stop her form wanting to know the ...

    Sep 4, 2007


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt