User avatar

Tamora

  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    You will suffer. You will all suffer. No matter what you do, there is no way to stop it! We're all doomed to suffer! Mwahahahaha! Or it could mean... Your ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    What can I say? this website has been a god-send!! It gives me an outlet for all my crazy ravings, as well as some of the more normal ones. So ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Star-tipping!!!

    I am sooo doing it! I'll just have to find someone to do it with. maybe Nutty will.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One More Red Five Star Member!

    i will not say congrats Clau, cos that's been said so often, but i still feel the same way! Well done!!!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    i know you've aleady cahnged the look of the place, but i thought it would be interesting to write. The maine reason I joined is cos' Nutty told me to. ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Another Milestone Reached For The Young Writers Society

    i wonder why it's wednesday? a very interesting point, considering it's the middle of the week. i would have thought that saturday would be the most, seeing as there's no ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: question:

    Exactly how long has the young writers society been going? i'm just curious

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Where does Pat buchman come into it. Paper backs are so much easier to read then hardcovers or old books. i don't think i could read an E-book, too intense.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    Well I don't really get on much, so not very often. But I try to critique every time I get on.

    May 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    He's the Robot from the future, come to tell us what we are doing wrong, and laugh at our mistakes. Mwahahaha. And I sent him!!! you are all doomed! :shock: ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Who is Pat Buchanan? I voted for the monkey, cos he's, like, all of us, you know? We could beat anyone!!! 8)

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    *shifty eyes* I don't know hhhmmmmm ssshhhh

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    You've got to choose dragons, they are the best!

    Mar 7, 2007


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues