User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Hey there! I sort of got bullied into joining. lol. not that I'm complaining, I like the idea of co-writing and I know of plenty of good authors who have ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria Crouching outside the window Keleria listened intently to what Athene and Nicholas were saying. She was shocked to find out that they hadn't seen each other before, she thought ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria let out the breath she'd been holding. They hadn't recognised her. They would have called her if they had. Surely. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or not, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria ran hard for a long time, wanting to get rid of the look in Moira's eyes, but no matter what she did it wouldn't leave her mind. Finally she ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    Wow!! This has changed so much! I'm not sure if I prefer it this way though, I think you could show the ideas easier when it was more real. Bringing ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Moonlight

    This is an interesting idea, and well executed. I like it! The other two have picked out the grammar and speeling things, so I'll cut straight to the story line ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The day that had not a morning.

    I realsie that it isn't poetry as the others have pointed out, but I'll still crit it, as I think it's worth it. This actually has some nice moments in ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Changes

    This is my first poem, and I wrote it really quickly, and spontaneously, but if I hadn't I don't think I would have got the same feeling across, but I ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Worst Writing Assignments Ever

    lol, this is a good idea! hmmm... I'll probably say that all those stupid self-assesment activities are pretty lame, they make absolutely no sense! I actually don't know how they ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    "What do you think you'll find?" Moira had reacted badly to Keleria's desicion to pack up and move on, but Keleria thought she was doing the right thing, no one ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    I'm going to look at this as a teacher would, or at least, I'll try to. lol, I don't how I'll succeed. They were tiny mirrors that fell, cracked, and ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria Frowning, Keleria looked at the shapes created by the stones she had thrown. the patterns confused her, and she struggled to interpret their meanings. Maybe Moira's right, I do ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria Crawling beneath the shrubs Keleria, her hands tenderly holding the pouch out in front of her, approached the clearing silently. Before she left her safe hiding place she looked ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bloody Apple

    This is really good! I like the ideas that you've brought to light, and the way you've incorporated them all into the simple act of eating an apple. Very inventive. ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Monty Python:After the Grail

    I love Monty Python!! I realise that you're not the same as the greats, so this is really not bad. the Black Knight was difinitely my favourite part of the ...

    Apr 6, 2008


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)