User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: The Coven

    *Yay, i hope this continues for a while, it's great!* Keleria Keleria blanched. She stared at Rydia in absolute shock, then glanced around quickly for someone to step in and ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: May I Have This Dance

    I really enjoyed this although I agree wihth alot of what Suzanne said, the repetition got a bit weary and the ending wasn't strong enough. But the metaphors were great! ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    It's simple economics, time, skills, and money. Why spend time on cooking a meal, when you can buy fast food? Why learn how to cook a meal, when there are ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria They've found me. That's what I wanted, isn't it? Her angry burst had simmered down, boiling slowly underneath her skin, the heat of her flames showing through. But how ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Tamora & Firearris

    Round and round the mulberry bush, The mulberry bush, The mulberry bush. Here we go round the mulberry bush On a Sunday morning Bright colours flash before my eyes; a ...

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Do with Music

    Thank you!! I always miss-use semi-colons. I'm so glad that you gave me that site, that's really helped.

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Do with Music

    I decided I wanted ot do a story about music, but I haven't decided on a name yet, that'll come later. this is just the start, I've still got to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    I go to church every sunday (i'm in the music group), and for some reason, it makes me question Him more than it makes me believe anything. Everytime I go ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazy Barbie Dolls

    Hiya barbie. Hi Ken! Wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken! Jump in! Listening to the high pitched singing by Aqua, I try to concentrate on Mrs McGee's homework assignment; ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Crucifixion

    I am a cursed one. Like flames that lick my wooden soul They taunt me cruelly. They whip me, and hurt. Bright red sparks come from my fiery back, The ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Scripts Re: What Is Love?

    I really, really like this. don't be disgusted! there are some good moments in this, and the clicheiness makes it fun to read and interesting. I like this alot. You've ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Keleria woke up crying. Shocked and ashamed at herself she quickly crossed to the basin and washed her face, but she couldn't wash away the memory of the dream. Moira's ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I think of Love

    the half heart is affective, but apart from that, i didn't really like it, no offense. You need some more metaphors or interesting sentences. The ideas however are good, i ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War

    *sniff* This is so sad! I know what exactly what you mean. It's so pointless! There're only a couple of things that need changing, and they're mainly small things. I ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Utopian Dream

    This is really quite a good start, and introduces what I'm guessing is going to be the main plotline for the story well. there ae a few things though that ...

    Apr 20, 2008


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time