-
Re: The Coven
Keleria As Rydia conversed with Ava, Keleria watched the little girl picking the apples, and noticed Persephone's gaze upon her as well. Aurora's presense had left her by now, and ...
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
Keleria The arrival of Athene was welcomed by them all, even though the tension between them was still there. As Rydia talked to her, and got everyone organised, Keleria glanced ...
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
*sorry, I sort of forgot about this. I'm glad it's back though* Keleria Keleria could sense the others moving around her, but that's as far as it went. Her brain ...
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Why do we need literature?
I agree that writers would say that, but we must also think that before they were writers they were readers. If they think that, it's probably because they felt that ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: How the Silver Wears
A lovely analogy, very descriptive, I never thought that silverwear could have so much emotion and affect! This is really great to read, very nice. I loved it! I can't ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Why do we need literature?
I think that literature is neccessary to the survival of todays society, without literature, many would never learn the facts of life, as they would get too bored, or wouldn't ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Politics
I agree with the fact that what is right for the country is not always what the country wants. and I also agree with the fact that politics is blinded ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: How Old is Too Old?
i agree that it depends on your own age. If you're a teenager, then going out with an over-20-year-old would not be a good idea. That sort of age difference ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Is freedom of speech a bad thing?
I don't think that freedom of speech is a bad thing, but I can see why some people could think that it is. After all, freedom of speech is one ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Standing Still
This is very good, and I loved reading it. But there are a few things that I want to point out that need to be changed. Standing still, wondering if ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Fear.
i don't usually enjoy short poems, but this is really powerful, and i like it. the only thing is the second line, I somehow think that's a mistake? but otherwise, ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
Keleria looked pleadingly at Rydia, she was out of control, and the fear was threatening to overwhelm her defences, making her power spill over in even larger waves of fire. ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
Keleria Keleria's eyes widened aat the sight of the little baby, it was so cute! She shook her head, she didn't have thoughts about how cute things are, that just ...
May 7, 2008 -
Re: The Bible is a lie?
Kepe has got the arguent that I've always wanted to point out, and debate about. What is the correct interpretation of the bible? I want to point out though, that ...
May 7, 2008 -
Re: Desolate Hearts
This is wonderful! I love it! there are just a few little things that I thought i'd point out. One is the fact the paragraphs. i like long paragraphs, but ...
May 6, 2008
