User avatar

Tamora

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All That's Left Of Him

    Nice!! I loved it, and even though I didn't think I was quite in the mood for gore and blood etc, I found it highly entertaining. The almost bored tone ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Jenie. the tracks were difficult to track though the force that Jenie had seen leave was great. Why? Why can't I see them? She followed the paths, knowing that they ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Jenie Jenie stopped outside the throne room and smiled graciously at the guards before reaching into her bag and taking out her potion vial. holding it up to her wing ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silent whispers

    Hey. Well overall I think it's alot better, I agree that it flows alot easier, at least after the first part. However that first part is too disjointed. Some breaks ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: With You

    Hey Mat. wow, that really was spur of the moment wasn't it? I'm not going to say I'm onued though, because I think you have managed to answer most of ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    This is great! Can I join? Here's my profile if I can. Name:Frigg (Frigga) Goddess Of: Goddess of marriage and motherhood. Position: Wife of Odin and mother of Baldr and ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Jenie Walking swiftly she approached the main keep. The courtyard around her were bustling with soldiers preparing for a journey of some kind. horses were being saddled and various bags ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: At All Costs -- Part 1

    Hey Mat! This is really good. you said you were doing this mainly for characterisation, well you've done that quite well. You've managed to create a good idea of what ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Phantom Lives: Novel Adaption

    I absolutely adore the Phantom of the opera. this is an intereting take on the Phantom's persona, as i always thought of him as being a very suave and austere. ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hit and Run

    Hey!! I love this. you've created great imagery here, and it difinitely makes me think. The whole simile is great, the personification, metaphor, whatever you like to call it. The ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Hey, I know you said you wouldn't accept more after Monday, but please, please, could I join?? Send me a PM for or against. Name: Jenie Age: 25 Race: Fairy ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Would Like to Dream

    You're right it is really abstract, but it's still a good read. I agree with basically everything that's already been said, and there's not much that I can add on ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crawling

    this is my final edition of this story, as in this is the one that i've handed in, however, I am willing to edit it from now on as I ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wrath of Eternity

    I hate echoing other peoples comments because it just makes me seem like a copier, but this is a very interesting read. So many things are happening here, and so ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Gordan I smiled from the back of the audience. The cheer leading was going well. Though I was only here for a guest lecture, I still enjoy watching these events, ...

    Jun 22, 2008


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou