User avatar

Tamora

  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    He's the Robot from the future, come to tell us what we are doing wrong, and laugh at our mistakes. Mwahahaha. And I sent him!!! you are all doomed! :shock: ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest VIII

    Tamia could almost hear the children chattering, leaping from tree to tree, and see the the whispering branches of the village above ground. This is a really cool part, it ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Worlds apart 4

    James was breathing heavily, his breath fogging up the window of the tiny room. It had been a close call, one small movement had caught her eye, she was perceptive, ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Who is Pat Buchanan? I voted for the monkey, cos he's, like, all of us, you know? We could beat anyone!!! 8)

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Other Re: the platypus

    Have fun with things, that's cool, I don't really care, i mean i'm replying to something that was posted ages ago, and that's fine with me, I mean what's wrong ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    *shifty eyes* I don't know hhhmmmmm ssshhhh

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest V

    That end part is a bit confusing. When you start to talk about her past the second sentance looks like he says it. Just think about how to correct it. ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First Paragraph (or two) of a Story I'm Working on

    A great entrance to what could be great story, I like the suspense in the second paragraph, and the concept in the first paragraph sounds interesting, could be great if ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Worlds Apart 3

    This took me ages to write and i'm still new at this, so please review it for me?!

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Worlds Apart 3

    The motorbike revved as the rider put his foot down. Jacob's demonstration was going well, many had come to see his latest treasure as well as his inevitable growling from ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Worlds Apart 2

    This is a continuation of the first part. I would really appreciate any of you're views :wink: A cool breeze blew through the half-open window causing the brittle branches of ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: World's Apart.

    This is just the start, there's more to come.

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: World's Apart.

    Sunshine poured through the windows into the long, empty corridor. Flowers hung from baskets along the beams, while creepers crawled up the trellace. A cat slunk along the edge of ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest part I and II

    Keep writing! I'm hooked!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest part I and II

    Excellent Prose! Wonderful descriptions of the settings and charactors. It leapt from one thing to another a bit and I found myself confused a bit. If you re write it ...

    Mar 7, 2007


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria