User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira sat up, slightly dazed by the rush of air that had suddenly come and gone. She looked at Eryc and smiled shakily, what a trip. "thanks Eryc...um...that was...exhilerating," she ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    *hey guys, what sort of name do you think we should use for this storybook? 'something, i don't know' isn't much. :wink: :lol: so give me your ideas guys, not ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "What do you mean? Leaving from the top," Keira looked at eryc startled, "how?" His grin became wider, "You'll see." They climbed out the window and onto the roof, looking ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    *Hey Guys, I've thought of a name for this storybook. What do you think of 'Night Shadows'? it relates to the facy that over half of our charactors are creatures ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "We need to find out what this thing is up to," Keira said, "Why it was chasing me, unless some of you already know." She looked expectantly at the group, ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira looked at Eryc and smiled back. "And why shouldn't I? I may as well get used to the fact that you all seem to be intent on helping me. ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira took the blanket and wrapped it around her, she had heard the motherly tones in the vampires voice, but where had it come from? She felt a sudden feeling ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira looked expectantly at the vampires, wondering why they talked to each other in such a familiar way. They were close, that was for sure, but how close. 'My love.' ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira looked around, the creatures were talking among themselves, oblivious to her. She was tempted to slip out, but she had nowhere to go, nowhere to run, perhaps this was ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira shook her head, this was confusing, everyone seemed to be here to help her, yet they didn't seem to be friends. "Why?" she asked, "why help me?"

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira looked around at the many strange faces peering at her. She couldn't speak, it was too confusing. As she thought back to what had caused all these strange events ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    Well I don't really get on much, so not very often. But I try to critique every time I get on.

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    This is My first storybook, so I'm looking for anyone that can improve it. Here goes. Keira ran through the woods, ducking under branches, scratches lining her face, whipped on ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Much Like Falling

    Lara's thoughts were of him. How had she hurt him? Did he still think of her? If so, was it with hate or love. The thoughts twisted and turned through ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Design & New Resources Section

    This is sooo cool! Where'd you get the idea for resources? It's great! Nice going Nate. :D

    May 9, 2007


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal