User avatar

Tamora

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hidden strangers 2

    "Kyen. How are you?" The voice was cold, ice dripping from every syllable. The man looked up at the one that had dragged him in, then looked down at the ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira watched Selena leave and turned to Ishtar and Blanche. "Look if you're going, you should probably go now, I don't think she's very fond of waiting." Ishtar looked at ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ....Not quite sure, yet.

    This is different to the copy you gave me, but still great. Firstly thye dog wasn't there, but he is awesome! That will certainly add some charactor to the story. ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    *Thanks a heap Kater, that's going to make this a whole lot more interesting* Keira looked thankfully at Eryc, he obviously didn't want trust taken away from him. "Thanks Eryc, ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Eryc, you don't need to kill them. They are part of you," Keira said, "Please, it would be awful, for you as well as for those that knew what you ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin walked Hyte towards the stables and stopped when she saw who was there. Hyde. "So?" Hyte inquired, "are you going to forgive and forget, or treat him like the ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin looked down from Hyte's back and sighed. Here she was again, looking down on the hard lines of the hills that surrounded the competitions arena. It had only been ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Name: Lyin Gender: Female Species: Elf Age: 17 Looks: Lean, Pointy ears(obviously) long but very attractive face. Personality: Kind, But hard. Get on her wrong side and it's hard to ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hidden strangers (bored in class)

    Moonlight shone brightly on the picturesque scenery of the garden. Bright colours paled in its light. A small shadow moved silently, out of place in this lunar lamp. It kept ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    The exchange between Ishtar and Eryc had given keira a new view of their previous relationship, it hadn't been great. contradicting each other, and assuming the others views never worked ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I've got to go!" Keira retorted, "If only because they are after me. I want to know why." Eryc looked at her and shook his head, "It's too dangerous." Keira ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I am not staying here by myself," Keira said indignantly, then noticed Blanche, "I mean, I'm not letting you guys have all the fun. I'm coming too, I don't care ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira spoke up, "We can't just rush straight in without knowing anything about them, I mean, we don't even know who created them, so how are we supposed to know ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    The suddeness of Eryc's changing had shocked her out of the awkward moment and she followed obediently behind. the vampires were muttering to themselves and seemed oblivious to what had ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Other Re: I was bored in class.

    Moonlight shone brightly on the picturesque scenery of the garden. Bright colours paled in its light. A small shadow moved silently, out of place in this lunar lamp. It kept ...

    Jun 13, 2007


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short