User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira popped a sugar cube into her mouth, sucking slowly as she thought. Her mind was blank before the forest, but that didn't stop her form wanting to know the ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan #1

    I've made more changes, again! the tips are great, keep them coming guys!

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan #1

    I've made the changes that you have suggested. Thanks guys! Yes, Elelel, Brynden likes Lyllan, now calm down! and there's a reason why I used that description of Lyllan. I'm ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan #1

    The early-day sun shone weakly down into the streets of the small village, casting shadows across the grass beside the paths. The thatched rooves shone with the morning's dew, and ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    *We've already tried the PMing thing, but that doesn't work, i mean we can't flip a coin, or play paper, sissors, rock, though we did try.*

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Where does Pat buchman come into it. Paper backs are so much easier to read then hardcovers or old books. i don't think i could read an E-book, too intense.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin looked towards the dragon soaring throught the sky in front of her, Hyte's grace was unmatched and she'd always been happy with her moneuverabilty(?). But it was her strength ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin walked back to the stables after she heard the announcements, Hyte was resting up, too tired from the trip to bother coming to the stadium. As she approached she ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan: Prologue

    I've edited it to include your ideas. :D Thanks guys, I prefer it as it is now. 8)

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan: Prologue

    The forest was green and lush, bright, vivid colours masked the sense of anticipation and foreboding in the air. No birds sang and even the wind seemed to hold it's ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "You're really positive aren't you?" Eryc grinned, "It's always been a fault of mine." She smied and looked again at her hand, now what. Her hand was bad but she ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira sat down at the table and placed the picture back on it, she wondered why he kept it, surely he reminded himself of the past that can never return ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira sighed, "Fair enough I suppose, living alone like this, I'd get lonely too." She smiled, Eryc seemed to be able to get her to open up like she didn't ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Um...you know poker?" Eryc grinned, "What are we betting?" Keira smiled back, "How about, how many questions we get to ask the captive?" His smile vanished, Keira realised that that ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Lyin struggled to hide a chuckle, though he was her competition, Jackle still found ways to crack her hard shell. Hyte saw her and laughed. "I knew you wouldn't be ...

    Jun 28, 2007


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard