User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: Stay Gold

    Linda "Sticking with your friends isn't childish," Linda ignored the french boys smile, "Keeping them alive isn't childish. The Socs have no trouble jumping us for the smallest things, but ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Stay Gold

    Linda Linda glared at the soc boy standing next to her, "I'd get out of here if I were you, before Jace comes back." He sneered at her, "You wouldn't ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Stay Gold

    Linda Glancing once at Jason as he moved to the other side of the shelves, Linda walked up to the guy behind the counter. He frowned, "what are you greasers ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Stay Gold

    Linda Linda laughed outloud, "He's french?" she sneered at Danny, "what happened to your standards?" Jason glanced at his switchblade, then tucked it back in his jeans pocket. "Alright then, ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Stay Gold

    Linda Linda wandered down the street, laughing at the jokes the girl beside her told. As they walked toward the diner she became more weary, knowing she was entering soc ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Stay Gold

    I could hardly not could I? Name: (I'd love to be cherry, but I don't think so eh? so...) Linda Harrier Group: greaser Gender: female Age: 20 Appearance: Always wears ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Destiny -- A Harry Potter short story

    This is really, really good!!! I'm usually quite picky about fanfics of Harry Potter, but I can't fault it, for the time that it was written anyway. If you had ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Zipper of Your Pants

    I think it's pretty good. Not excellently brilliant, but pretty good. The concept is pretty good, and the characters are interesting, you're certainly gaining in those areas. Also your prose ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: 5 Tips for Realistic Characters

    I'm so glad that someone's confirmed that having conversations with your charactors is alright. Here I was just thinking it was the first signs of madness. I read it asnd ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    After sending Eir's message, Frigg walked back to her own room. The sumptuous decorations were gentle in their extravagence and she sighed as she looked at them; they only served ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that illegal was an idea that was never agreed upon.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "WaaaLLL-EEEE!!!" WALL-E

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    OMG, I completely forgot about this, sorry!!!!! I'll come in now. Frigg: Frigg walked slowly, contemplatively, she had long since learnt that the act of thought was one best done ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Enough for the Two of Us.

    This is one of the best Harry potter Fanfics that I've read, you've definitely captured the charactors of George and Fred well, George especially. I agree with almost everything that ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Higher Race

    Hey!! I've already talked to you about the start, and the setting, so I don't need to go there. The second half... Bickazer had alot of good points, most of ...

    Sep 13, 2008


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather