User avatar

Tamora

  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd wonder what the time was at the moment, and laugh at how stupid I was to realise that the sun wasn't moving at all. WWYD if you found out ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    a love story, diffinitely with a female main charactor. here goes then: A Blue-Blooded's Quest

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A short brown-haired girl, quiet but sure of herself. I like this place so here goes. Lyllan(f)

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Star-tipping!!!

    I am sooo doing it! I'll just have to find someone to do it with. maybe Nutty will.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One More Red Five Star Member!

    i will not say congrats Clau, cos that's been said so often, but i still feel the same way! Well done!!!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Runs in. "i saw a fire and came running! Is everyone alright!" looks around at everyone that's sitting peacefully and relaxes, "I take it you are." "I'll have a lemon, ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    i know you've aleady cahnged the look of the place, but i thought it would be interesting to write. The maine reason I joined is cos' Nutty told me to. ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Another Milestone Reached For The Young Writers Society

    i wonder why it's wednesday? a very interesting point, considering it's the middle of the week. i would have thought that saturday would be the most, seeing as there's no ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: wine Production

    Hey! Can any of you guys tell me about wine production and how Bacteria is used in it. It's for my Biology project at school so if you've got any ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    hey Conor! Howz it? welcome to the site, you're going to have heaps of fun here, that's for sure. I love Sci-fi, so PM me when you've written something!

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    Hi! that is an awesome tatto! I havn't met you, I'm ashamed to say I havn't heard of you, but you seem really cool! especially if you have such a ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: question:

    Exactly how long has the young writers society been going? i'm just curious

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan 2

    I've checked the punctuation, and changed that sentance, but is there anything that seems to make no sense, or anything that I need to note? :?: :smt059 you guys are ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan 2

    The grass spread from under the horses' hooves as they thundered across the emerald meadow, their muscles rippling with each stride. their riders were sumptuously dressed; the majority of them ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something

    Power surged through her, a light of darkness, black and bright. She held her breath, waiting for it to collect, to merge, then released it into the object of her ...

    Sep 4, 2007


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19