User avatar

Tamora

  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    You will suffer. You will all suffer. No matter what you do, there is no way to stop it! We're all doomed to suffer! Mwahahahaha! Or it could mean... Your ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    This is going really well! I'm sooooo sorry it's taken so long to reply, but I'm back, so here we go. I'm really glad that you've gotten straight into the ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan #4

    I've edited it now, but as I've said there are a few spots that I can't seem to get worked out, so some advice would be very helpful!

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Who Killed Lord Potemkin?

    This has some great ideas in it and is very original in the "play's" plot, but the idea of it coming from the writer, and the charactors turning on him ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    What can I say? this website has been a god-send!! It gives me an outlet for all my crazy ravings, as well as some of the more normal ones. So ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Sorry Gladius, I've got to go, I'll review the fourth some other time, from what i saw it looks great! i'll see you later.

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Before I read the 4th chapter I'm going to review the third. Sorry I couldn't do this earlier, but it's Christmas, and the family's all here, I just don't have ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    This is brilliant! I love it! I like the fact that even though it's based on a game, you've made it seem like it all comes from you're head and ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, I'm Tamora, (Tammie if you want.) The answer to your question is yes, the writers corner is the place for writing, (it sort of makes sense when you think ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for some friends

    Hi. I'm Tamora, as you can see. Tammie's alright though. I love animals, but, annoyingly, I don't have any. I would love to have a dog though, and a rat ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan #4

    This will be the start of chapter 2, so I need to know if it's suitable for that. There're a few spots that I'm a bit worried about, so all ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    That's really good. The scary thing is, I would really have needed that last year, but now...*sighs* anyway. That has a great rythm to it and has a lot of ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan: Chapter 1

    This is my first posts combined together, plus an extra one that hasn't been seen yet. 8) It's only been slightly edited and I want all the advice I can ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my first

    Audy's pretty much said all I've got to say, but well done. That's a really good start. I like the ideas that are coming through, but it's still confusing. Just, ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    To get in touch with his chicken side. Why do trees leaves fall off in autumn?

    Dec 12, 2007


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace