User avatar

Tamora

  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Awesome! Name: Jessica Francois Age: 12 Personality: strong, but relies on her mother quite alot. she's not a spoilt brat though. Gender: Female History: She's french. Her sister and father ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    **we don't actually know if the hooded person is an elf or not, so amybe that's you?**

    Apr 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Evil Elves DT

    OK, I said I'd put this up ,so here it is. Anything that you need to ask me about, I'm going to watch this thread, and answer any questions. With ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    The sudden comotion distracted Genlia from the hooded elf, and when he looked back towards them, they were gone. Blast. He thought. He hated the idea that someone could slip ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    Genlia watched as the man lifted his opponent across his shoulder and dumped him on the mat they fought on. He has been looking forward to this match for many ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    Only the elves are evil, and the humans can be, but not to the same extent. Now I need someone! Name: Genlia Age: 35 Race (sorry, I forgot to put ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    I'm getting a bit tired of all the "good elves" that are constantly the heroes/helpers of novels. So why not make them the bad guys? But with all the normal ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coven Discussion Thread

    Can I have two charactors? One is a witch, and one is a civilion? It's just that I want the herbalist I mentioned to have a larger role than it ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    I suppose that seeing as i'm one of the first twelve, I'll be a witch. Name= Keleria Frolen Age= Edit, sure, no problem. 19 Elements= Fire and Air Appearance= Keleria ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily of My Heart Part 2

    OMG!!! Daniel died! That's horrible! And so sad! I was hoping that she'd stop him or something, but this is really interesting. Your first sentence really sets the scene. First ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily of My Heart Part 1

    I never saw it before you changed it, but what it is now is great! It seems that before it would have been quite jaggered to read, but now it ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: You're Beautiful

    I love it, I take it you're a fan of James Blunt as well as HP! Me too! This is a good take on the song, it really works well, ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: My Bands Lyrics by Benny

    This is good! :D Nice work, there're aren't too many things to pick up on, just the odd speling or typo, but nothing too major. Blided by your lies *blinded* ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan: #5

    I've been working on this part for ages, but I can't seem to get it right! I want to keep this plot, and all the ideas that asre presented, and ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan: #5

    The strong, but familiar odours filled Lyllan’s nostrils, making her smile. Walking between the stalls and reaching out to each powerful steed, their individual greetings called to her and begged ...

    Feb 10, 2008


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality