User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Writers Corner Re: Sequels?

    Okay, so I've written a full length novel telling my characters' story...but I'm not done with them, you know? They still float around in my head begging for more life ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Waiting...

    Okay, I've written my novel. Editted it. Written a synopsis and an outline and query letters and all that jazz... And I've sent the specified material to a handful of ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Crying while writing.... <.< >.>

    I have killed a character once - so far - and it was a big dramatic deal with murder and violence and all that tragic stuff. And I cried. HARD. ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Research Re: Question About My Character...

    My boyfriend is somewhere around 5'5 - 5'6. He gets alot of crap for being short... probably doesnt help that I'm pretty much 5'7 and I've got long legs so ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Beauty and the Beast

    Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite story themes in the world. There are so many variations and all of them always get me. I was thinking about ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    I think that you might just want to leave slang out if it doesnt come naturally to you. It might sound kinda off no matter how hard you try. I ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Research Re: Need a Myhtological Monster!!!!

    Hey, on Wikipedia there's a huge page/list dedicated to mythical creatures from all sorts of cultures. Quite a few of them I've never heard of anywhere else. If you want ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing Tips?

    Hey guys. My novel is going through the last stages of editting so I'm starting to do research on how to get an agent and get published and such. Do ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Desperately Uninspired

    Thank you so much! I will surely try to find some other means of relaxing, and I'm always open to new music. Who do you recommend?

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Is there such thing as...

    Okay, my mind works in odd lopsided circles so this might not make sense... it wouldn't be the first time... I think extreme paranoia is fine but if you're worried ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with revising first chapter

    Okay, like Karsten said, I can't help all that much without reading your chapter, but I'll do my best. One thing I like to do in first chapter is put ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Desperately Uninspired

    Hey guys, I know that we have other topics about writers' block but I feel this is a bit different. See, my living situation is a bit strained and I've ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Werewolf story, and cliche finding challenged.

    I don't think this sounds cliche at all. Maybe a few things are a bit similar to other tales but originality is all in the details. I would avoid vampire ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: NEW Poem Idea based off I'm Not Okay MCR?

    Oh Yeah! I think it would be smashing! That video and and song is so poetic in itself, it makes me wish that I was a poet! Go ahead and ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: First person?

    Hey guys, starting on a new novella (is that the right term?) and I'm unsure of what person I should write in. I'm thinking First becuase alot of the story ...

    Nov 7, 2009


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare