User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Writing Tips Re: Swearing

    Yeah, it does. I thought about doing it that way, but I wasn't sure if it would work since I'm writing in 3rd person, but I'll try it out. I ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Swearing

    I have a character that seems to want to be a potty mouth. It comes naturally to him and I can't break him from it. Do you think that its ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Traveling Storylines

    I need some help. So, naturally, I came to you fine folks. Have you ever written/read a story where the characters are traveling? Well, I am. I didn't realize it ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a new topic!

    I think you should forget about the genre you write in. Don't confine yourself to those terms. What I find helpfull when I have The Block is reading. Alot. Read ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Research Re: WIZARDS!

    Hey, I write alot of Fantasy stuff and I find myself needing names for made up things ... frequently. What I usually do is go to a translator and use ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Unusual Dialogue Patterns: yay or nay?

    I vote yes on accents and speech patterns. It can be hard to follow at first but I always fall into it when I read a story with them. As ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels That Helped You Write Better

    I recently read I am Number Four by Pitticus Lore and learned alot from it. Usually when I write scenes I want something important and exciting to happen at all ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Dialogue?

    Dearest Chellelynn! Don't fret! You say this is your first ever half-written novel? And you're looking at it, thinking "Oh lordy, this is terrible!", right? Well, we've all been there ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Research Re: Can't think of a myth topic... halp.

    Hey man, you'vejust gotta be creative. Have some fun with it. Get goofy - read Aesop's fables and maybe even some Grimm brothers to get you in mind of the ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Research Re: Christianity?

    Okay.. this is some hard stuff to answer, but I'll do my best. Keep in mind that religion is different for everyone and we may all have different views. 1. ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Research Re: Divorces effects on children

    I'm no expert on this stuff, but my parents divorced when I was around nine. If you want to pm me, I'd be happy to tell you a bit about ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Research Re: What makes someone annoying?

    Hey guys. I'm writing a character that I want to be annoying - but in the way that he's always too nice and never makes a mistake - essentially he's ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels That Helped You Write Better

    I think that Graceling by Kristen Cashore has really affected the way I write, and how I look at my writing. It really set the bar for what I want ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Research Re: Caves and Electricity Stuff

    Okay, I'm writing about a society that lives in caves. I would like to know anything you guys know about caves. And my big question is - is there a ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Research Re: Black magic

    Yeah, Rock, I think you've been a bit mislead. Black magic doesn't exist as one whole group. Black magic is more like Wiccans or Voodoo worshipers who abuse what they ...

    Jul 8, 2010


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro