User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Actually, knowing some self-defense might come in handy for me..." - October "...Sure would help ME out..." - Vallen mumbles. "Oh! Vallen! Low blow!" - October Vallen merely shrugs and ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Uh, James? Whose definition of normal is that? ....Certainly not mine...." - October

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Ermm....Never really thought about it..." Vallen runs his fingers through his thick, black hair. "I guess it's alright..." Do you have any skeletons in your closet?

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Shuffle Storylines?

    This is so hard! Okay here's what my beloved Ipod spit out at me... It's astounding. Down. You're pushing and pulling me down to you. Gone. Its hard for me ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Barbara or Janet A male scientist who works in a lab that tortures people.

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Run away! Then later wonder about how they were gonna use that chainsaw with just one hand." ~ Tobie. If they were forced to enter a battle to the death ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I know that she's a nice girl, but I hate Gwendolyn...why? Because Lucien loves her." ~ Kieran "Who do I hate? The people who gave me these." Grae pulls his ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Q: What is your full name and its meaning? O- "October Louisa Wade, and I'm not sure. I never got the chance to ask." V- "Valentine Raziel Zephyr Grae. Supposedly ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    Josh shook his head violently. "No! No I swear it wasn't me!" His whole body ached with the knowledge that she believed him capable of doing to her what had ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "I almost got attacked by a chihuahua once." - October "Or at least I thought so at the time. Turns out it had no interest in me." "Ha! You humans ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Hmm...October I'm fine with but Louisa I would change to just about anything..." - October Louisa Wade "I think Louisa is charming...maybe even a little exotic." - Vallen *rolls eyes* ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Egdar! Mine's a tiny little wood nymph that thinks she's a warrior!

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Shy

    I can completely relate (I too am lacking some confidence)! Everytime I get on here to post something my stomach knots up and I get really nervous. That anxious feeling ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: idea for a novel...

    I say go ahead and write it. Originality is in the details. Never let that kind of thing hold you back! You could have alot of things in your storylines ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Hey, I think I would really enjoy co-writing! I'm a bit private about my writing and I think it would help me come out of my shell a bit. And ...

    Nov 16, 2009


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm