User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (AWESOME QUESTION!) "Yeah, could I get some color and a childhood? Thanks," Leven says, his eyes heavy-lidden with his sour attitude. Kieran's face is shaded for a moment as she ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Leven merely stares, his brow cocked with a mordant gleam in his eye. Vallen laughs darkly. "What's to like about princes?" "I have to choose?" Flower asks, her attention momentarily ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Uh... stand there stunned, then try my best to help the guy without being seen," Kieran says, scrunching her brow. Leven purses his lips and cocks a delicate, white brow. ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Vallen hates when people tiptoe around him and his previous...history. What would your character do if he/she was accused of murdering his/her best friend?

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Vallen would argue and fight until the end to find a cure. Tobie would probably argue as well, but eventually she would do it (if she lost the argument). Leven ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: *psssst*

    Ha! I love this! Super quirky-clever! So... I'll help you with the mansofa story, but do I have to tell it from your creatures point of view because I'm not ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Okay, I love this so I'm gonna ask a question to get it going again. What would your character do if they were temperally paralized?

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Weirdest names!

    A friend of mine told me about a band called "Ifoughtabearonce" - yeah, I fought a Bear Once - all one word. I haven't got a chance to listen to ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ...and riding it was a...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ...a boy, licking an icecream...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ...her almost unstoppable imagination, because...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ...might actually happen, because...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Am I content with my lot? Like my lot in life? Umm... I don't know. What is my lot? i feel like there's so much I don't about what my ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Ummm....run and hide? Is that an option or do I actually have to fight? If I actually have to fight, then I think I'm pretty much a goner..." - October. ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Here lately I've been really interested in History. I found out some things that I didn't know I'm starting to wonder what else I don't know and how it fits ...

    Aug 15, 2010


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth