User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Lounge, The Re: Classic Reads

    Let's see...Classics... And you're 14? Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, Peter Pan (Don't knock it. Its a classic!), The Phantom of the Opera?, Gone With the Wind (I'm not to ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: ever felt the burnout for writing??

    I got the burnout after finishing a novel. I'm still haven't fully recovered but I'm getting there. With myself, when I get the burnout I either let myself be burnout ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Help! Urgent!

    Okay, I really don't know where this should go but I need youz guyzes help. My boyfriend's birthday is in ... 3 days? March 11th. I wrote him this letter, ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid that you'll lose it?

    I'm terrified that I'll lose it! I can totally sympathize! Its been a while since I've written and I'm so scared that I won't be able to write again!

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    New Again by Taking Back Sunday - The whole cd has been in my head since I got it for Christmas!

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evermore by Alyson Noel and other novels by her

    I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree. I've read Evermore and Blue Moon and now I'm reading Shadowland...but only because I have to know what happens and she always ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What book would make you attracted to a person if you...

    First of all, anything that I enjoyed. But specifically....Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, anything by Ayn Rand, though I've only read The Fountainhead...The Picture of Dorian Gray, though it has subt

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    I love music so much, there isn't one album (Maybe becuase I like really emotional music so I have to be careful about the tone of the music affecting my ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mary Sue or Anti-Sue?

    Anti-Sue! But I am a little bias...you see I love villians, they're my favorite characters... Captain Hook, Darth Vader, Damen Salvatore, and Lestat Lioncourt are all ten-million times better than ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Today, I made superheroes out of my friends and some other random people at my school (Landoom and SuperKipp!), then sung songs from Moulin Rouge in Spanish class with three ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Puns anyone?

    Hello, friends. You're a creative lot so...does anyone know any good puns? I really would like to have some about zombies (zombies don't sweat it!)...long story short, its for an ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    I would love to write full-time and get paid to do it. Like Henry Thoughrou (I have no idea how to spell it)! He spent two years in a cabin, ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Scholarship Opportunities for Young Writers

    Thanks for this smashing info. My english teacher just gave me info on another one. Write an essay about The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Due in April 2010. I can't ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Naming suggestions please!

    Sorry about putting this is the wrong place. Sometimes I get so confused around here! Alas... Thanks so much! Spire is perfect, me thinks. I can't tell you how grateful ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Naming suggestions please!

    I have this stubborn character that refuses to be named. He's a king and very opinionated. He has strong views about kingship and puts too much pressure on his son ...

    Sep 3, 2009


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn