User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Kind of like a mashup of Jasmine and Belle. Lucky.

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Birthday twins

    December 28th! Smushed between some serious holidays...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 23 Canadian: 4 English: 11 Filipino: 5 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 5 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    Did we leave off with Insects? Insects are bad clones of robots.

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Pride & Prejudice!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    A human being is a bad clone of an animal.

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Fezzick? Where did we put that wheelbarrow?" "With the albino, I think..." - The Princess Bride.

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does anyone keep a blog like tumblr etc?!

    My best friend and I started a blog not too long ago (two posts and no followers...sigh...) and its way more fun than I thought it would be... Check it ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Missing Persons

    Hey, I didn't really know where to put this so Randomness seemed a safe place... A while back I read a post that I really enjoyed and wanted to keep ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    Sporkpunk! I think you're my soulmate! Mine - in no particular order - are: Rocky Horror Picture Show (Gotta have my Trannies!) The Princess Bride (There are no words for ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    My parents cancelled my HBO! I can't watch Trueblood anymore! This always happens to me! Every single season, I see a few episodes, then something happens so that I can't ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Dude I've got no clue... "'Ever since the Prince Humperdink' - 'Ahh! I told you to never say that name!' - 'Humperdink Humperdink Humperdink!!'"

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Classic Reads

    Oh! I love Ayn Rand! Her books are more than just stories, they're filled with philosophy that gets you thinking even while being entertained. Though... The Fountainhead does have some ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: ever felt the burnout for writing??

    Oh, Pritt! I know exactly how you feel! My computer is in the kitchen too! And to make matters worse, the door to the kitchen is a screen door that ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    I've gotten to where I really love True Blood despite all the things I hate about it. I have trouble watching it because I don't like Anna Paquin/Sookie Stackhouse (Though, ...

    Jun 12, 2010


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)