User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Dude I've got no clue... "'Ever since the Prince Humperdink' - 'Ahh! I told you to never say that name!' - 'Humperdink Humperdink Humperdink!!'"

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Research Re: Caves and Electricity Stuff

    Okay, I'm writing about a society that lives in caves. I would like to know anything you guys know about caves. And my big question is - is there a ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Small American Towns

    Yay! Tennessee got a shot out! I'm in East Tennessee and Maryville, Athens and Sparta are small but if you want something really small Look up Greenback Tennessee. It's about ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Psychics

    I believe in psychics one hundred percent. My family has raised me in that belief and I've witnessed some stuff that really backs it up. I've always been taught that ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Research Re: Black magic

    Yeah, Rock, I think you've been a bit mislead. Black magic doesn't exist as one whole group. Black magic is more like Wiccans or Voodoo worshipers who abuse what they ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kieran

    Thank you! I'm super flattered. And of course I'll pm you when I post more.

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Soldier

    Okay, just a few things. First - when you have a lot of dialogue, try to mix it up a bit. See how when you look over the block of ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer- Chapter 1

    I enjoyed this, but something about it didn't quite sit right with me. I think everything went a little too smoothly for Loren and Seraphina, not one noticed he was ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kieran

    Hey guys. I'm starting this new novel. It sprang into my head today and this is what I have so far. I know there's probably typos and grammatical errors, but ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Classic Reads

    Oh! I love Ayn Rand! Her books are more than just stories, they're filled with philosophy that gets you thinking even while being entertained. Though... The Fountainhead does have some ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Sequels?

    Okay, so I've written a full length novel telling my characters' story...but I'm not done with them, you know? They still float around in my head begging for more life ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Waiting...

    Okay, I've written my novel. Editted it. Written a synopsis and an outline and query letters and all that jazz... And I've sent the specified material to a handful of ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Crying while writing.... <.< >.>

    I have killed a character once - so far - and it was a big dramatic deal with murder and violence and all that tragic stuff. And I cried. HARD. ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: ever felt the burnout for writing??

    Oh, Pritt! I know exactly how you feel! My computer is in the kitchen too! And to make matters worse, the door to the kitchen is a screen door that ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Research Re: Question About My Character...

    My boyfriend is somewhere around 5'5 - 5'6. He gets alot of crap for being short... probably doesnt help that I'm pretty much 5'7 and I've got long legs so ...

    Jun 12, 2010


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight