User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Lounge, The Re: Does anyone keep a blog like tumblr etc?!

    My best friend and I started a blog not too long ago (two posts and no followers...sigh...) and its way more fun than I thought it would be... Check it ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Uh, James? Whose definition of normal is that? ....Certainly not mine...." - October

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Research Re: What makes someone annoying?

    Hey guys. I'm writing a character that I want to be annoying - but in the way that he's always too nice and never makes a mistake - essentially he's ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels That Helped You Write Better

    I think that Graceling by Kristen Cashore has really affected the way I write, and how I look at my writing. It really set the bar for what I want ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Ermm....Never really thought about it..." Vallen runs his fingers through his thick, black hair. "I guess it's alright..." Do you have any skeletons in your closet?

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Missing Persons

    Hey, I didn't really know where to put this so Randomness seemed a safe place... A while back I read a post that I really enjoyed and wanted to keep ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    Oh RachaelElg! I love it! I devoured it! Your writing style is so clever, so personal without that sloppiness I've seen sometimes when people (like me) try to pull off ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grae

    Hey guys, I'm not really a short story writer, but this is one of those times where the writing does whatever it wants, you know? Spawned at four in the ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Shuffle Storylines?

    This is so hard! Okay here's what my beloved Ipod spit out at me... It's astounding. Down. You're pushing and pulling me down to you. Gone. Its hard for me ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Barbara or Janet A male scientist who works in a lab that tortures people.

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Run away! Then later wonder about how they were gonna use that chainsaw with just one hand." ~ Tobie. If they were forced to enter a battle to the death ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I know that she's a nice girl, but I hate Gwendolyn...why? Because Lucien loves her." ~ Kieran "Who do I hate? The people who gave me these." Grae pulls his ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jessica's Critique Studio ( Re-Opened )

    Hey Jessica! Hope you have fun at your camp. If you don't mind, could you take a look at this when you get back? There's no rush. It's an old ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    Sporkpunk! I think you're my soulmate! Mine - in no particular order - are: Rocky Horror Picture Show (Gotta have my Trannies!) The Princess Bride (There are no words for ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    My parents cancelled my HBO! I can't watch Trueblood anymore! This always happens to me! Every single season, I see a few episodes, then something happens so that I can't ...

    Jul 11, 2010


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung