User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    I'll love you foreveh!

    Oct 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Desperately Seeking... YOU!

    So, there you go guys! Sorry to Azula for my useless poetry review - I seriously forgot to put that in my little add. I beg your forgiveness! Now...who's next?

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Understudy

    The above reviewers are right. This is really good. I don't read alot of poetry, so maybe I'm not the best for this, but I didn't see anything to fix. ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jinxx

    Hey there! I don't have much to say about this (sorry for my worthless review!), but everyone has pretty much covered the major points. Umm... I will say that you ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Small Dog's Major Problem (Edit)

    Hey there! Since so many people have been here and given such thorough reviews, I'm only going to add one more thing. Sometimes, your words fall kind of awkwardly - ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Desperately Seeking... YOU!

    Hello, there, Somebody-I-Don't-Know. It seems that you're in need of a review. Well, just your luck, I'm too scatterbrained and - I admit - lazy to go find things to ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you're only allowed to listen to polka, the wiggles and heavy metal screamo. I wish Mr. Darcy was real and loved me.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kieran Chapter 2

    “Kieran, sweetheart. Wake up.” A familiar voice reached her in the distant corner of her mind and pulled her out of her hiding. Kieran had woken hours before, but didn’t ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Epilepsy

    Hey, I'm in no way any kind of expert on this, but I suppose any info is helpful right? Helpful or easily ignored, anyway. :wink: Anyways, my Mom was never ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Am I content with my lot? Like my lot in life? Umm... I don't know. What is my lot? i feel like there's so much I don't about what my ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Ummm....run and hide? Is that an option or do I actually have to fight? If I actually have to fight, then I think I'm pretty much a goner..." - October. ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Research Re: Christianity?

    Okay.. this is some hard stuff to answer, but I'll do my best. Keep in mind that religion is different for everyone and we may all have different views. 1. ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Research Re: Divorces effects on children

    I'm no expert on this stuff, but my parents divorced when I was around nine. If you want to pm me, I'd be happy to tell you a bit about ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Here lately I've been really interested in History. I found out some things that I didn't know I'm starting to wonder what else I don't know and how it fits ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Actually, knowing some self-defense might come in handy for me..." - October "...Sure would help ME out..." - Vallen mumbles. "Oh! Vallen! Low blow!" - October Vallen merely shrugs and ...

    Aug 10, 2010


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening