User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Inventor of Touch

    hey! Overall this was great idea! Very original and interesting. But there's something lacking. First, I think that maybe you would feel better with it if you took the characters ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kieran Chapter 3

    Tears sprang into Kieran’s eyes, but she fought them back. Her nails bit into her palms as Tarah softly drug her claws over Kieran’s skin, soothing her like she had ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ...and riding it was a...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ...a boy, licking an icecream...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Dialogue?

    Dearest Chellelynn! Don't fret! You say this is your first ever half-written novel? And you're looking at it, thinking "Oh lordy, this is terrible!", right? Well, we've all been there ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Walker: Chapter One

    Hey! Overall I thought this was really good. It's got an interesting story line and characters - I only have one thing. I feel that you told us too much ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ...her almost unstoppable imagination, because...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: 5 words

    ...might actually happen, because...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Research Re: Can't think of a myth topic... halp.

    Hey man, you'vejust gotta be creative. Have some fun with it. Get goofy - read Aesop's fables and maybe even some Grimm brothers to get you in mind of the ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kieran Chapter 2

    Thanks, Tanya! I really appreciate your reviews!

    Oct 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Desperately Seeking... YOU!

    There you go, darlings! Now, who else? Come on, I can handle it!

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Shapeshifter- Chapter 2

    Okay, it looks like Lumi has been really thorough, so I'll be quick and vague, if you don't mind. One thing that gets me is my lack of connection. Your ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 2 [Snowflake]

    Hey there! Ummm.... this is very hard for me to review. I feel like there is something about it that I can't put my finger on. On reading that English ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Law of Moses

    Hey there! I thought this was excellent! It was really dark and stuff, but super entertaining. There were a few parts - just phrasing and such - that could've clearer, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Hey there! I'm requesting to make you happy! If you have time could you look at this? Its a novel, but I only have two chapters done so far. Here's ...

    Oct 7, 2010


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White