User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Writing Tips Re: Traveling Storylines

    I need some help. So, naturally, I came to you fine folks. Have you ever written/read a story where the characters are traveling? Well, I am. I didn't realize it ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a new topic!

    I think you should forget about the genre you write in. Don't confine yourself to those terms. What I find helpfull when I have The Block is reading. Alot. Read ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Research Re: WIZARDS!

    Hey, I write alot of Fantasy stuff and I find myself needing names for made up things ... frequently. What I usually do is go to a translator and use ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Unusual Dialogue Patterns: yay or nay?

    I vote yes on accents and speech patterns. It can be hard to follow at first but I always fall into it when I read a story with them. As ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels That Helped You Write Better

    I recently read I am Number Four by Pitticus Lore and learned alot from it. Usually when I write scenes I want something important and exciting to happen at all ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: *psssst*

    Ha! I love this! Super quirky-clever! So... I'll help you with the mansofa story, but do I have to tell it from your creatures point of view because I'm not ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Okay, I love this so I'm gonna ask a question to get it going again. What would your character do if they were temperally paralized?

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    Did we leave off with Insects? Insects are bad clones of robots.

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A parrot, strangely enough. ...maybe I should put the skittles down...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Weirdest names!

    A friend of mine told me about a band called "Ifoughtabearonce" - yeah, I fought a Bear Once - all one word. I haven't got a chance to listen to ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Pride & Prejudice!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    A human being is a bad clone of an animal.

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Fezzick? Where did we put that wheelbarrow?" "With the albino, I think..." - The Princess Bride.

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 1

    Awesome! Another great chapter, Orinette! I still say that you could've put all that back story into a conversation or even have Kael pondering over it after he's banished - ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Prologue

    OH, this was so grood! I'm so drawn into this story! I want to know what they need the baby for - what the "Sixth Sense" is - everything! What's ...

    Dec 11, 2010


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket