User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Fantasy Novels Re: True Heir, Chapter 3(Second Draft)

    I haven't read the first two chapters but I saw that you didn't have any reviews so I figured I'd try and help. One thing I have a problem with ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Chased

    (Okay, this is a little thing I wrote quite a while back. Its raw and I don't think I've edited it at all. I have no idea where this tale ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When do I let people read my stuff?

    The only people who have read my writing are my mom, my aunt and my counciler. None of them give reviews or critics what-so-ever. My English teacher has asked to ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Writing Insecurities

    Oh, length is a big deal for me. I find myself typing pages of my favorite books into word to compare computer-to-book ratios. I have issues with pacing and plot ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Stockholm(Shadows of the Night)

    I love it! There are a few typos and there are things I dont understand about the story... I'm sure I would if I read more of it. But overall ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Devil's Wings

    This is a really interesting story but the main character... Chloe's reaction to all of this happening to her doesnt seem believable. I would have a major freak out, not ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Demon's Eyes: ch. 1

    I like it. The wounded stranger has pulled me in by doing nothing but bleeding. I'm trying to think about critiques bc...well thats waht we're all here for right? I'm ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help with a name vs. nickname situation. Please help!

    I have a character named October. About fifteen pages in someone starts to call her Tobie. This nickname suits her so much better and that's really how I think of ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lila's troope of misfits

    Thanks guys! This is a tiny segment of something I wrote awhile ago and i do go on to explain things but it was my first posting and i was ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Werewolf Introduction

    I have to say, i agree with all the other guys. The opening has been way over used. Change it up a little. Put all that info into something more ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Before the Moon

    I'm really interested in whats happening already but there is one thing that I see that bothers me as i read this. The coversations. Go into more...detail, i guess. Not ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lila's troope of misfits

    Mena could hear the footsteps tapping their way to her door. They were like the clicks of a clock or the beating of a heart; mundane but a reminder that ...

    Jul 9, 2009


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain