User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Lounge, The Re: Scholarship Opportunities for Young Writers

    Thanks for this smashing info. My english teacher just gave me info on another one. Write an essay about The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Due in April 2010. I can't ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: October (Part 2)

    Hey guys! Part two time, lets see how this goes. Please be honest, even brutally if need be. I need all the help I can get. And what do you ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Twilight Skies (R13 -Contains coarse language)

    I love the idea of this story but it does need some more...umph! I think I didnt get connected to Alicia. She needs more personality, I think. I won't say ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Silent Queen: Chapter 1-3

    I liked it, but then again I enjoy anything about theives. The one main problem I had was the characters. I think you should spend more time giving them depth. ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Naming suggestions please!

    Sorry about putting this is the wrong place. Sometimes I get so confused around here! Alas... Thanks so much! Spire is perfect, me thinks. I can't tell you how grateful ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Naming suggestions please!

    I have this stubborn character that refuses to be named. He's a king and very opinionated. He has strong views about kingship and puts too much pressure on his son ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monster.

    This is just a wonderful piece. It draws the reader in immediately and I already feel so attached to this character that I havent really even met yet. Could you ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wolf, the Storm, and the Firebird

    I love this story (I'm all into birds right now)! Umm...I noticed only a few things... The conversation. There are times when you get into just he said she said. ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Hello, I've never done this before so...sorry. Unfortunately I have no idea how to put a link in this here message, so... in Fantasy fiction, 'October'. I completely understand if ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Spelling of a name/ name for a jerk

    I have a Sebastiene and I always think of him as really sweet. Like Bastion in Never Ending Story (Is that the movie I'm thinking of?) or Sebastion in The ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews?

    Okaly dokaly...I'm sure you guys are tired of answering my questions, heck I'm tired of seeing my name everywhere! But I've got another one...ready? How do I get more people ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Leah Lightning Introduction

    Okay, I'm going to tell you something that these fine young writers have tried to pound into my own skull... SHOW DON'T TELL! When you have too much narration readers ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: October -Working title. Please feel free to give sugestions.

    I'm SO SORRY! I had no idea that it was so loooonnnnggg! Now I know... :thud:

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: October -Working title. Please feel free to give sugestions.

    "You’ve got to be kidding me.” October groaned aloud as she stood in the courtyard of Young High amongst dozens of happy families. How could she have forgotten Parents’ Day? ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    You're a little long winded. Cut out some of the overdone adjectives and shorten some sentences. It takes a lot of energy to read this and I just don't have ...

    Sep 1, 2009


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi