User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Fiction Discussion Re: idea for a novel...

    I say go ahead and write it. Originality is in the details. Never let that kind of thing hold you back! You could have alot of things in your storylines ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Werewolf story, and cliche finding challenged.

    I don't think this sounds cliche at all. Maybe a few things are a bit similar to other tales but originality is all in the details. I would avoid vampire ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: NEW Poem Idea based off I'm Not Okay MCR?

    Oh Yeah! I think it would be smashing! That video and and song is so poetic in itself, it makes me wish that I was a poet! Go ahead and ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Unnamed) chapter one

    Hey. I think McMourning pretty much covered the grammar, but if you want to PM me I'll be glad to help you with the punctuation rules and all that jazz. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Hey, I think I would really enjoy co-writing! I'm a bit private about my writing and I think it would help me come out of my shell a bit. And ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Violent Grin

    I really love this piece. Your writing is very poetic and I was drawn in by the very title. Violent Grin...smashing... I really have nothing negative to say so I'm ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Stay in the Dark II

    Hello! I haven't read the first intsallment but I saw that no one else has reviewed this and it always irratates me to see that. Now, I'll have to go ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: fantasy and sci fi mix (an idea)

    Hey! I wanted you to know that sci-fi and fantasy have been mixed and it turned out really good, I thought. There's a series about these alternate versions of the ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Umm...Yeah, I'll review and I won't even ask for food!

    Hey guys, I'm Talulahbelle, but you can call me Belle...or Tali, or even Lou...I get them all. I'll review anything except for poetry (I'm no good at it). I write ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mo's Marvellous Reviews!

    Hey, I would really appreciate it if you could review this. I'm willing to review anything of yours in return if you want (now that I think about it, I ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drifting

    Kenzie sat at her window, staring out at the setting sun. He would come soon, she knew. He always came as the sun bowed to the moon. She waited through ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: First person?

    Hey guys, starting on a new novella (is that the right term?) and I'm unsure of what person I should write in. I'm thinking First becuase alot of the story ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Other Re: Ask me if I'm a tree

    It has been said that a true and proper love is like a home, a strong house for two people to inhabit. Love is a house made of set foundations ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She Lived

    First of all, and this is just MY taste, but I didn't feel that you gave too many details at all. I thought it was well written and the details ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    I would love to write full-time and get paid to do it. Like Henry Thoughrou (I have no idea how to spell it)! He spent two years in a cabin, ...

    Oct 11, 2009


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae