User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alastair

    By the way, here's the link to the prologue:

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alastair

    So I found this on an old jumpdrive and I thought you guys might help me clean it up a bit. I fully intend to work on it eventually, but ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Alastair

    “May I have this dance, Miss Kathryn?” Kathryn beamed up at Alastair. He was so beautiful and rather wealthy, too. What a perfect match they would make! He would be ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Awaking

    Hello! This is really good! Thing is, you lose your tense in the last paragraph. Run should be Ran and "what she does best" should be something like "what she ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death City: Nobody Likes Routine

    I think daisy got most of everything but there's one section that bothers me that she didn't get. There were only two citizens who had ever had the nerve of ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Alliance of Fleetwood Lake

    Hello, I really loved this and I hope you do right more because I will definitely follow it. The only things I really noticed that you could work on would ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mary Sue or Anti-Sue?

    Anti-Sue! But I am a little bias...you see I love villians, they're my favorite characters... Captain Hook, Darth Vader, Damen Salvatore, and Lestat Lioncourt are all ten-million times better than ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Today, I made superheroes out of my friends and some other random people at my school (Landoom and SuperKipp!), then sung songs from Moulin Rouge in Spanish class with three ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A feast fitting for a wolf. (Historical Horror.) Part 2.

    I'm so intrigued by this! I haven't read the first installment but I certainly will now! There weren't many grammar mistakes (one their that was supposed to be a there, ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hero - edit

    Hey, I'm really drawn in by this story. A few of your sentences fell awkwardly, but it wasn't that big of a deal. I love that you kill the character ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Puns anyone?

    Hello, friends. You're a creative lot so...does anyone know any good puns? I really would like to have some about zombies (zombies don't sweat it!)...long story short, its for an ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Hey, I feel that everyone else has covered most of the major things...or the nit-picks... make sure you keep everything easy to follow, describe the people and surroundings more and ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Egdar! Mine's a tiny little wood nymph that thinks she's a warrior!

    Nov 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Umm...Yeah, I'll review and I won't even ask for food!

    Hey! I'll get to your reviews shortly, but I'm at school so it'll be a little late. Sorry its taking so long! And I promise I'll get to it as ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Shy

    I can completely relate (I too am lacking some confidence)! Everytime I get on here to post something my stomach knots up and I get really nervous. That anxious feeling ...

    Nov 16, 2009


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain