User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lexie Story

    I thought it was very good overall, but there are a few things that kept me from really getting into it. First, I don't think the death sequence was very ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evermore by Alyson Noel and other novels by her

    I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree. I've read Evermore and Blue Moon and now I'm reading Shadowland...but only because I have to know what happens and she always ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What book would make you attracted to a person if you...

    First of all, anything that I enjoyed. But specifically....Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, anything by Ayn Rand, though I've only read The Fountainhead...The Picture of Dorian Gray, though it has subt

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Is there such thing as...

    Okay, my mind works in odd lopsided circles so this might not make sense... it wouldn't be the first time... I think extreme paranoia is fine but if you're worried ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with revising first chapter

    Okay, like Karsten said, I can't help all that much without reading your chapter, but I'll do my best. One thing I like to do in first chapter is put ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Desperately Uninspired

    Hey guys, I know that we have other topics about writers' block but I feel this is a bit different. See, my living situation is a bit strained and I've ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Q: What is your full name and its meaning? O- "October Louisa Wade, and I'm not sure. I never got the chance to ask." V- "Valentine Raziel Zephyr Grae. Supposedly ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    Josh shook his head violently. "No! No I swear it wasn't me!" His whole body ached with the knowledge that she believed him capable of doing to her what had ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "I almost got attacked by a chihuahua once." - October "Or at least I thought so at the time. Turns out it had no interest in me." "Ha! You humans ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Hmm...October I'm fine with but Louisa I would change to just about anything..." - October Louisa Wade "I think Louisa is charming...maybe even a little exotic." - Vallen *rolls eyes* ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Eh...I was never fond of TinkerBell. (She tricked Toodles into shooting Wendy!) sooo... 3/10

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    I love music so much, there isn't one album (Maybe becuase I like really emotional music so I have to be careful about the tone of the music affecting my ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Love of Him

    I love this! Its beautiful. I keep imagining a whole story behind it and that, I think, makes a poem good. It reminds me of "A gift in wartime" by ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alastair

    Hey guys, thanks for the reviews! About Elise and where she went, and the doors, and Alastair's vampire-ness, I address that all in the next segment I just didnt have ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Alastair

    And here's the link to Alastair:

    Nov 27, 2009


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb